Spring Mounts - 25mm Deflection
An easily-installed, all-purpose spring mount in which the spring can be quickly interchanged to give a wide range of load-deflection characteristics, provides effective isolation of noise and vibration.
We have only featured the spring mounts most commonly used with the equipment shown in this catalogue.
Types XSB and XL only
- heavy-duty steel spring.
- colour-coded for easy identification of the load range.
- built-in levelling bolt with locking capscrew, capable of compensating for full static deflection.
- separate top and bottom location cups.
- rubber-isolated bolt hole in base.
- moulded noise-absorbing rubber base cup with non-skid surface.